We have often seen that clients begin the implementation of their queueing system without paying sufficient attention to planning. Therefore, the designed and installed systems do not reflect the clients` actual needs, and in many cases, turn out to be unusable. Many times, the available budget is not taken into account during planning and therefore some systems are implemented in a less than optimal quality -if they are completed at all- because of limited financial resources.
Trust our experience of more than 25 years in the industry. Contract us to design your system, from kick-start through project implementation to delivery!
Our experts can provide useful assistance in the following stages:
- preliminary consultation (consultation with the end-user is the first step of designing the system during which the final goals are set)
- preliminary cost and configuration planning (specification of the minimum configuration with optional items, based on the available budget, in order to reach the goals set)
- preparation of the as-built plan (drawing up low and high current plans based on the selected configuration thereby supporting the work of designers and contractors)
- professional implementation of the systems, project management (professional implementation of the systems based on the –as-built plan or the coordination of the implementation process)
- delivery of the completed systems, documentation, training